Thursday, March 02, 2006

Politics




People ask about politics. They wonder if Endless Dick is "subversive".

Those who ask with aggression betray their fear. Those who ask with hope receive only disappointment. And to both I offer only love as an answer.

I am more liberal than the most liberal liberal.

I am more conservative than the most conservative conservative.

I wander in the erotic dimension between these two standards.

My wake is a shimmering snake that becomes a new frontier, a new boundary.

I trace the seam of possibility itself.

4 Comments:

Blogger pawlr said...

"Snake of the frontier" - maybe you should pull up your zipper, dude? That is, if you are a dude?

3/02/2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger pawlr said...

What about, "my wake is the snake that becomes the frontier"

3/03/2006 05:20:00 AM  
Blogger Endless Dick said...

Endless Dick agrees.

3/03/2006 05:42:00 AM  
Blogger Psyneh said...

some kind of Da Buzz fan? eeh.

3/03/2006 01:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< You Are Home